British GP Silverstone 2010

British GP Silverstone 2010
Hamilton gets pushed to the second row ready to start the British GP

Sunday 4 April 2010

Spoilt

What a weekend of motorsport this Easter. I spent yesterday at Oulton Park watching the qualifying day of the British F3/GT meeting, including the inaugural race of the Trofeo Abarth GB, which was great fun, today I'm at home watching the Grand Prix from Malaysia, followed by the BTCC at Thruxton, and tomorrow it's back to Cheshire for the race day at Oulton. I feel spoilt! I will throw something more comprehensive together tomorrow night about the weekend, but a big congratulations to everyone involved with the Trofeo for putting together such a great series, and on a great start to it yesterday.
There will also be an edition of 'Christian's Autograph Book', and I will upload Christian's and my photos to the ifitsgot4wheels Flickr page.

No comments: