British GP Silverstone 2010

British GP Silverstone 2010
Hamilton gets pushed to the second row ready to start the British GP

Thursday 25 March 2010

It all starts here

I have sent my Porsche Carrera Cup GB 2010 Preview (see last post), to the editor of a website called The Checkered Flag, with a covering letter, offering my services as a regular contributor to the site. There is a section of the site inviting people to do so, so it is not completely unsolicited. They are quick to point out that it's exposure and not sterling that they use as currency with which to pay their contributors, but who cares, having a third party decide that your work is worth publishing is payment enough! (Play along) I've never done anything like this before so I'll let you know what comes of it, if anything. Watch out Jake Humphrey, it all starts here.
Don't forget to check out my twitter: @daimccann

No comments: