British GP Silverstone 2010

British GP Silverstone 2010
Hamilton gets pushed to the second row ready to start the British GP

Thursday 25 March 2010

The strength of British motorsport


I have been checking my inbox, but no reply yet from aforementioned motorsport website editor (give him a chance). I received my tickets for Oulton Park's Easter weekend meeting this morning, and checked the weekend schedule, it's a great offering at one of the best spectator circuits I have ever visited. Alongside British F3, which is now more than holding its own against the Euroseries, and British GT, there is the inaugural round of the Trofeo Abarth 500 GB Championship, the VW Cup, Formula Ford and Ginettas. It got me thinking about the strength of motorsport in this country, and has spurred me to look further into two of the series' in particular. Keep watching the blog today for previews of the Trofeo Abarth and the VW Cup.

No comments: